Thursday, 11 July 2013

July Haul - Winners, Walmart & Bulk Barn


From Winners I picked up these super cute phone cases for only 7.99$ each and this Marc Jacobs laptop pocket for 24.99$!
Okay.. don't even get me started on the deliciousness of these sweet potato crisps, I'm obsessed. I also love this brand of dried fruit, so naturally I picked up some dried mangos. I've never heard of this brand of soap, but it smelt delicious and I needed soap for my new place.. lol! A few months back, Ipsy introduced me to the brand Pacifica and their lush body butters, so I couldn't help picking one up and will definitely be back for more! Nail Envy is also always cheap at Winners so I figured why not? Then I also grabbed these tea sticks.. instead of a bag they're a stick and you literally just stir them around in your mug of water so good and mess free! 
Necessary close-up of the makeup purchased.. Winners always has loads of Smashbox for suuuuuper cheap. I always pick up a few eye shadows, but this time I also grabbed a brow set. Also when I spotted a Stila smudge pot I grabbed it without thinking twice!
Also had a little clothes haul, Winners had lots of Dex (a brand sold at the boutique I ran a few months ago) so that was very nostalgic. I also picked up a few crop tops (a la topshop imitations), a high low skirt, some wicked shorts and a few other tops!
I also picked up some running clothes from Walmart, and randomly a cropped bustier type top for 12$! Oooooh!

These pretty much speak for themselves.. sketchbooks, a magazine and some gum. 90% of the time I go to Walmart I wind up picking up a movie.. can't beat 5$! I also needed some more vitamins, these are some of my regulars. And I can't go to Walmart without getting nail polish.. Essie's Mesmerized was the one.

And finally.. a Bulk Barn trip! Grabbed a Luna bar, some hickory smoked almonds, honey roasted peanuts, dark chocolate covered pretzels and some fairy chocolate :)

xLB


No comments:

Post a Comment