It's hard to give specific amounts on this as it's really up to preference.
- Boil a large pot of hot water
- Grab a large pitcher, and prepare for the tea
- I used 10 tea bags; they were green tea with passionfruit and jasmine flavour
- If you like your tea sweetened a bit, now is the time to add sugar or sweetener
- Pour the boiled water in 1/3 of the way of the pitcher
- Let this steep overnight
- Puree/liquify 1 pineapple until it is in juice formation; helps to blend them with a bit of water in order to thin it out a bit
- Add the fresh pineapple juice to the pitcher
- Top the pitcher off with cool water and ice, and enjoy!
Love summery drinks!