Friday, 14 February 2014

9 Feb - NYFW || AW14 RTW 03

Victoria Beckham
I love how everything was black and white.. so effortless chic, and so me. The gold chains were a nice detailing. I really liked the transition from the boxy/crisp/tailored outfits, to the loose/flowy dresses. Victoria does phenomenal evening wear, so I was quite pleased to see how many pieces she showed for that category. 


Thakoon
What I really loved about this collection was the silky pyjamas as clothes look. Again, we are seeing my favourite, the cobalt blue. Once again, we're seeing plenty of knitwear alongside sheer and/or silky fabrics, and lots of layering.

Diane Von Furstenberg
I love the pattern on pattern shown in a few looks, and I also loved the classic DVF silhouettes. I also really enjoyed the entire gold segment; such beautiful garments. As always, great to see the wrap dress.



xLB

1 comment:

  1. Their collections are amazing :) I really like the dresses by victoria beckham :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete