I ended up working the night away (surprise, surprise, yay hospitality!!) but I'm used to it, I've worked every new years eve for the past 7 years (aka as long as I've had employment). I always have a great time with my coworkers though; we wore beads and party hats and it was a good time :) despite having to continue nonstop fine dining service, but that's just another night at my work! After our champagne toast (that's right; my work allows us to have a glass of champagne at midnight as a toast, coolest most considerate job ever) I cleaned up and made my way home to hang out with my sister!
(Me at work in my uniform and festive attire)
(My sister and I had to have a mini photoshoot with our festive accessories)
Earlier on we made some chocolate covered chips.. sounds weird. They're like crack though, I can't stop eating them!! So delicious! We also had a chocolate fondue with loads of fruit which was so good. And of course we had to have some bubbly ;) as seen in the somewhat jokingly picture on the right below hehe.
(And a classic instagram collage of my evening)
Face:
❤ Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (117)
❤ Make Up For Ever Camouflage Cream Palette in No1
❤ MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder (NW20)
❤ Nars blush in Orgasm
❤ MAC MSF in Lightscapade
Eyes:
❤ Urban Decay Blackout (as eyeliner) from Naked 2 Palette
❤ Urban Decay Bootycall (on brow bone), Suspect (all over eyelid) both from Naked2 Palette
❤ Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara in Black
Lips:
❤ Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Pudgy Peony
Hope you all have a happy, healthy, prosperous New Year and thank you so much for the follows, you're all so lovely. I haven't showered this year, so I better get on that ;)
xLB





I have worked in hospitality for the past 4 years but this year I didn't so it was lovely to be at home for NYE. It's totally awesome that your work let you have a toast at midnight.
ReplyDeletehttp://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/
How gorgeous are youuuu xx
ReplyDeleteAW thank you x
Delete