Hello all! I was nominated by the lovely girls over at Style of Savannah for the Liebster Award! They have a super cute blog filled with loads of OOTD posts, so if you're into that sort I'd highly recommend checking them out. I love doing these question-y type things, so I'm quite excited! Onward!
So the directions are:
❤ 11 random facts about yourself
❤ Answer the 11 questions which are given to you by your nominator
❤ Ask 11 new questions for all the bloggers that you nominate to win the award
❤ Nominate 9 bloggers with less than 1000 followers to win the award
❤ Go to each of the blogger's pages to let them know about their no mination
❤ Thank the blogger who nominated you by mentioning and linking back to their blog on your post
11 Random Facts:
❤ I'm obsessed with buying phone cases for my phone ever since I got an iPhone.. so many choices!!
❤ I'm a Greek-Brit currently living in Toronto, Canada (for school purposes), but moving back to the UK in 1-2 years.
❤ I reallyreallyreally want a penpal.. from the UK/US.. wherever. ANYONE INTERESTED?! :D
❤ Poptarts are the most delicious thing on the planet..
❤ I want a black cat with green eyes called Voldemort. One day.
❤ I can't sleep without a tea or hot chocolate before bed.
❤ Netflix is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.
❤ I'm OBSESSED with the Harry Potter series.. you have no idea. SLYTHERIN!
❤ I'm a shopaholic.. I often can't go out without making a purchase OOPS!
❤ Currently in my last year of studying Fashion Business, then after I graduate, I'm doing my post-grad in Public Relations/Journalism.
❤ Lipstick and eyeliner are my makeup must haves.. can't leave the house without them!
Questions:
❤ What's the one piece in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
Tough.. I can't think of one particular item, but I'd have to say cardigans. Perfect finish.
Who is your favourite designer?
❤ I can't narrow it down to one.. lol.. so how about three; Elie Saab, Dior (especially after the 2013 resort collection) and finally Victoria Beckham!
What is your favourite makeup brand?
❤ These are such hard questions!! But um, probably Make Up For Ever just because my go to foundation and mascara alone are from them.
What is your favourite blog to read?
❤ I don't know about read.. but in general I would have to say The Sartorialist. Great place for RTW inspiration.
Do you wear makeup everyday?
❤ Anytime that I'm going to be seeing people I might know I wear makeup. But at any chance to, I don't.
Would you rather dress up or be casual?
❤ Definitely dress up. Without a doubt. When I'm outside of my room, at least. When I'm home comfies it is!
If you could only have a hair dryer, flat iron or curling iron, which would it be?
❤ Probably a flat iron, just because without it my hair looks like an afro and my baby hairs are wild!
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
❤ Probably the UK. I've always loved it there, and I know so many lovely people there.
What's your favourite TV show?
❤ I'm a closet tv junkie.. so this is hard. But probably Gossip Girl (R.I.P. tear, tear), 90210, Modern Family, American Horror Story or Dexter. Bet you weren't expecting some of those ;~)
What's the one place you would love to visit?
❤ Egypt, Thailand, Verona (Italy).. the list goes on!
Heels or flats?
❤ Probably flats.. hard to say right now since I'm stuck in boots.. darn snow! :~(
My Questions:
❤ What are your three top used websites?
❤ What is your favourite lip colour to wear?
❤ What is your favourite magazine?
❤ What is your favourite thing to snack on?
❤ What is your favourite youtube channel? (doesn't have to be beauty/fashion)
❤ What is your favourite song to belt out when you're home alone?
❤ What is your favourite thing to have for breakfast?
❤ What is your favourite flower?
❤ What is your worst beauty habit?
What is the last book you read?
❤ What are some of your hobbies?
❤ What does your bedding look like?
I nominate:
❤ http://thecurleygirl.blogspot.ca/
❤ http://passionobsessionx.blogspot.ca/
❤ http://theprettyseason.blogspot.co.uk/
❤ http://just-loves-fashion.blogspot.co.uk
❤ http://theprettyseason.blogspot.co.uk/
❤ http://just-loves-fashion.blogspot.co.uk
❤ http://www.vivalamakeuptv.com/
❤ http://styleandstarbucks.blogspot.ca/
❤ http://serendipitystyleblog.blogspot.ca/
❤ http://liyanasadvice.blogspot.ca/
❤ http://cestkenza.blogspot.ca/
❤ http://eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.ca/
❤ http://cocoandvera.blogspot.ca/
[Had a hard time so I tried to keep it around the 1k range, oops!]
[Had a hard time so I tried to keep it around the 1k range, oops!]
xLB

Always looking for these kinds of great content and information over the internet. Really very appreciating. Keep it up Thanks
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness you nominated me .. .that is soo lovely of you - thank you!! <3
ReplyDeleteThank you !! <3
Lots of love and hugs from
Annabelle
TheCurleyGirl
xoxoxoxoxoxox
of course! x
DeleteI would love to be your penpal! <3
Deleteomg actually!? let's do it! I want to SO badly haha! EMAIL ME so we can set something up! :D
Delete