As you may or may not know, Elie Saab is one of my absolute favourite designers, so I was definitely interested in this show most! For those of you unfamiliar, he just so happened to design my queen Blair Waldorf's wedding dress on the series finale of Gossip Girl (still can't believe it's over - tear, tear).
Be sure to click the pictures to make them bigger, the detailing on these dresses it too gorgeous not to!!
My favourite part about Elie Saabs designs is always the intricacy in the detailing. From the cutouts to the beading, it's all gorgeous. I also like how everything was sorted by colour, it just made it so easy to look at and was great for transitions.
xLB














I love theses kind of posts, Really nice insight! Picked some good photos for this post!
ReplyDeletePipp x
http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk
thank you! x
DeleteThe last blue dress - uh-mazing
ReplyDeletewww.dusterknuckles.blogspot.co.uk
I agree!! Stunning. One of my fav designers xx
Delete