Some highlights from the SS13 Dior show that happened in Paris recently.. definitely one of my favourite shows of the year.
I loved how this show was very true to Dior's roots. A lot of the silhouettes were very similar to the very silhouettes which made Dior the powerhouse it is now, with the nipped in waists and full skirts. Gorgeous. I also liked the iridescence, which I noticed to have been very trendy, so I can't wait for it to trickle down to fast fashion!
xLB








I think the thing I loved most about this show - although the clothes were lovely - was the hairstyles! It's so rare to see short hair on the runway, and what a fun change :)
ReplyDeletexox,
Cee
I agree completely! So different, it's nice to switch it up x
DeleteWow all these looks are so beautiful - and I like the short haired look that they are all sporting! <3 I love the silky top and browny-red look the best! <3
ReplyDeleteLovely post Latisha!! <3Lots of love from
Annabelle
TheCurleyGirl
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox