Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Paris Fashion Week || Chanel Spring 2013 Couture

I find quite often that I like elements from Chanel, but never it in it's entirety. Mainly because I'm clearly not their target market, so it's very understandable. But I do love the timeless pieces Chanel has to offer, and I feel like once I get to a stage in my life where I meet the demographic I'll love it. That being said, definitely wasn't my favourite show of fashion week.. haha.. or my favourite Chanel show. I don't know.. I also found the show very repetitive. Cara looked great thought!!








My favourite was definitely the black dress Cara wore (7th dress). I also liked when things got more romantic and girly, likely because that's more my style. However I felt as thought the classic tweed suits were very repetitive and nothing innovative which I guess kind of started me in my rampage. A lot of the necklines and colours were repeated numerous times. Understandable a couple, but eh, I got bored.

I'm sorry if it seemed like I was bashing it a bit.. I just didn't think it was Chanel's best. I liked a bit of the later stuff however! Merely opinion, Karl Lagerfeld is still a God, no worries! 

xLB

1 comment:

  1. They are stunning!! <3 I love all of them!! <3
    Lots of love from
    Annabelle
    TheCurleyGirl
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete